Purpose: The Graphic Design Volunteer will provide assistance to the marketing and communications team with creating and updating design elements across the organisation
Duties and responsibilities:
- Helping the communications and marketing team with graphic design elements for online and printed publications, including:
- helping to format organisational reports
- helping to liaise with web developers regarding design and content of website
- helping to develop social media graphics, and
- helping with other tasks as allocated by supervisor/s from time to time.
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
Benefits and recognition
This position provides valuable experience for Environmental Studies, Non-Profit Management, Fundraising and/or Event Management; individuals with an interest in gaining experience in the non-profit sector or in the environmental field; and anyone with a passion for helping the most disadvantaged community this project an amazing experience. Volunteers are highly valued members of the SCOEN team and contribute to making a significant difference in SCOEN ability to help our community and future generations. SCOEN will provide reference letters for all volunteers who successfully complete a placement